Registration is now open for the Novice Competitive A/B team.
All Novice competitive divisions we be FULL ICE programs for 2018-2019, made up of players born in 2010 and 2011. All players trying out must be registered
Tryouts will take place on
Sat, Aug 18 - 10:30 AM-11:30 AM- London-Sports Park-South
Sun, Aug 19 - 11:00 AM-12:00 PM- London-Sports Park-South
Click Here to Register Additional Information
- Players must be registered in order to attend tryouts.
- All OWHA players who did not play for the LDGHA last year and are trying out this year must register online through Quickenrollment and obtain a Permission to Skate (PTS) form from the player's most recent OWHA association.
- LDGHA must receive this PTS form before tryouts commence. This form must be given to the coach at the first tryout attended. Under no circumstances will a player be allowed on the ice for tryouts without a PTS form
- Copies of the PTS forms will only be accepted after online registration is complete
- Tryout fee is $75
- Successful players will have a Registration cost of $1,055.00 plus applicable team fees.