As we begin the first tryouts of the 21-22 Season this evening, please review the Covid Safety Protocols for each Arena:
London Sports Park:
A. If you are displaying any symptoms of respiratory illness or the flu, please stay home
B. ALL GUESTS must enter the building through the main entrance and CHECK IN
C. No outside food or drinks (water permitted)
D. Please practice social distancing at all times
E. Wash your hands before and after programming
F. Maximum number of skaters on the ice (25) (skaters/goalies/coaches/referees)
G. All GUESTS must wear a face covering while in the facility (may be removed for ice time only, and must be put back on once ice time is complete and you are back in the dressing room) (instructors are required to wear a face mask at all times)
H. Refrain from spitting on the ice and throughout the facility
I. Each group is allowed in the rink 15 min. prior to rental start time
J. Only use the Dressing Room that you were assigned to when entering the building
K. Public Washroom access is available
L. 1 spectator per participant is permitted at this time (we ask you not come in until start of rental)
M. Please exit the facility within 15 min. of ice time completion through the designated exit areas
Western Fair Sports Centre:
- Maximum of 20 participants on the ice, unless otherwise discussed and approved by Sports Centre admin
- Entry will be permitted 15 minutes before your ice time. All participants and spectators are to enter through the main lobby entrance at the top of the stairs. Check-in with staff inside the door and complete the necessary screening, then proceed directly to your rink/room.
- ALL individuals entering the facility must complete appropriate screening procedures upon entrance to the facility. Users are encouraged to pre-screen using the CanaTrace app prior to entering the facility, and show staff the time stamped green check mark upon entry. If you don’t have access to a mobile device to utilize the app, a screening form will be available.
- Dressing rooms will be available and assigned for each group. A maximum of 10 participants are permitted in each room. Access will be limited to 15 minutes prior to and following each ice time. Showers are NOT open for us at this time.
- Dressing room keys will not be provided at this time. Rooms will remain unlocked during the session. Leave valuables and personal belongings at home - we are not responsible for lost items.
- Spectators are permitted in designated areas only. The upstairs viewing and common areas will be closed until further notice. It is recommended that spectators are limited to 1 per participant. All spectators must also complete screening procedures upon entry.
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory, and must be worn at all times when not on the ice.
- Physical distancing must be maintained throughout the facility. Stay out of NO ACCESS and CLOSED areas.
- No outside food or drink is permitted